I'd like to get rid of the wrinkling above my belly button. What is the best procedure? (Photo)

I've thought about a tummy tuck but considering I really don't have much of a skin problem I'm not sure it could be done? Are there any other procedures that could fix this? I've had 3 kids and am healthy 33 yr old.

I'd like to get rid of the wrinkling above my belly button. What is the best procedure?

Viora® or Exilis® radiofrequency devices are the current gold standard treatments for tightening loose skin all over the body and is particularly good for loose skin on the stomach. See our Real Self before and after gallery for more information! 

Miami Dermatologist

Improving loose skin on belly

This needs some type of RF tightening. Probably the best known device is Exilis. This requires a few treatments. Adding Vanquish would help in decreasing the fat as well. Cellutone or Z Wave is helpful as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Mommy Makeover with VASER Hi Def Liposuction, ThermiRF, ultrasound

You look like a candidate for VASER Hi Def. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. If a tummy tuck is needed, it can be done at the same time. An alternative would be Coolsculpting in combination with radiofrequency treatments like Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra for skin tightening and with Z wave/Cellutone for skin smoothing. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer