I have a huge keloid in my nose! What can I do? (Photo)

I have a keloid in my nose dude to my piercing I took it out and put tea tree oil and used sea salt and it doesn't go away what can I do?

Keloid removal in Los Angeles

You may need the keloid to be removed with surgery. I would massage with Plato's Scar Serum and consult for removal. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Keloids/Hypertrophic Scar -- Fraxel, 5fu/steroids, pulsed dye/vbeam/yellow laser, microneedling/PRP, surgical removal

This needs to be evaluated in person. It can be removed surgically and/or with combination treatment. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Hello and thank you for your question. There are many ways to treat hypertrophic scars. If it is in an area that is noticeable you may be able to treat it with a steroid injection. Another alternative would be to excise the lesion and close it. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Keloid Inside Nostril

Based on the limited photos here, it appears that the keloid may be causing some obstruction of breathing through the nostril.  You will likely need to have this surgical removed followed by focused treatments to prevent it from recurring.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  

Kimberly Lee, MD