Treatment recommendations for acne scars, rough texture. Would I be a good candidate for tca cross and derma rolling? (photo)

Looking for advice on treatment options for my acne scars and scarred pores. 

Acne Scars and treatment with Bellafill, Lasers, and Microneedling with PRP

There are many excellent treatments for treating acne scars.  eMatrix and Fraxel are two of the best lasers to treat these scars.  For some of the deeper scars you may need some injections as well.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scarring

Given the amount of scarring seen in the photo, I would recommend a CO2 laser as opposed to TCA peel. Microneedling is good for mild cases but takes too many treatments to smooth out the skin and really improve texture. While a TCA peel can definitely smooth texture, when you perform a medium depth peel I often see that the pores look larger after chemical peels. This is in contrast to a CO2 laser treatment which is one of the few treatments that definitely improves poor size (although it is still somewhat lacking- I have yet to find a perfect treatment for large pores). The downside to the laser is the amount of downtime after the treatment. It is significant and should not be ignored.

Aric K. Park, MD

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This type of scaring needs a combination approach with lasers, fillers microneedling .  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.