What type of scarring do I have and what is the best type of treatment for it? (Photos)

Hi, I'm a 26, Asian male, I have temple scarring on both sides. I have had over 8 treatments of dermastamp on both sides, I feel as though they are still visible. From what I've seen online I assume I have a mixture of boxcar and icepicks but if anyone could clarify that for me it would be great. I'm willing to try other treatments but I'm not sure what others would be best suited to my type of scarring, if anyone could suggest anything I would be very grateful and open to trying the treatment

Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, TCA cross and microneedling/prp

These look like a combination of boxcar and rolling scars. I recommend a combination approach with lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP, and TCA cross. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Asian skin and acne scarring in temples

These are boxcar and rolling scars. These are best treated with a combination of Bellafill and Infini. Other measures are subcision, PRP. I think you will have satisfactory results with this treatment.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne scar treatment; ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion you have a mixture of boxcars and saucer shaped cars. You need  a procedure that will lift the Scars such as subcision with or without microneedle radiofrequency. If you're looking for a temporary fix, fillers may be added. Find an acne scar expert. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

EMatrix and Asian Skin

eMatrix is the best laser for acne scars and Asian skin. I treat many patients from Asia and find that this laser is the most efficient. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green