How to get rid of these acne scars/dark spots? (Photos)

I've had these acne scars/spots all over my cheeks for a while now and they don't seem to be fading. I was wondering what the best course of action would be to get rid of them? Photos included.

Correction of Acne Scars

Thank you for submitting your photos. As there is still current breakout and congestion my suggestion would be to work on the controlling the breakouts first by doing a series of chemical peels. This will help control the oil production along with slight resurfacing that will help lighten the pigmentation. Once you have control of the breakouts you may start a series of Micro Needling treatments. Micro Needling is a fantastic treatment that creates tiny injuries underneath the skin's surface to stimulate the body to create new collagen and elastin, resulting in plumping the skin, diminishing the appearance of scars. I would pair all of these treatments with active medical grade product that will aid in fading the colour.

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Correction of Acne Scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to get rid of these acne scars/dark spots? (

Thank you for the photos. First you need to get the acne under control with topical creams and then incorporate and skin bleacher to help lighten the spots. After several months of topical treatment you can look into MicroNeedling to help remodel the skin and smooth the texture. A consultation with a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon would be a good start... Good Luck!