How to get rid of these acne scars/dark spots? (Photos)

I've had these acne scars/spots all over my cheeks for a while now and they don't seem to be fading. I was wondering what the best course of action would be to get rid of them? Photos included.

How to get rid of these acne scars/dark spots? (

Thank you for the photos. First you need to get the acne under control with topical creams and then incorporate and skin bleacher to help lighten the spots. After several months of topical treatment you can look into MicroNeedling to help remodel the skin and smooth the texture. A consultation with a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon would be a good start... Good Luck!