How long do I have to wait for a repeat Kenalog Injection for an Acne Cyst?

I got a Kenalog injection for an Acne Cyst two days ago. It got a little bit better but I can tell that it is still really big and deep. How long do I have to wait to get a repeat kenalog injection?

Intra-lesional Injections for the Treatment of Cystic ACNE

If indeed acne presents with inflammatory lesions, we find it useful to treat them with intra-lesional injections of Kenalog. These are generally suggested weekly for 2 or 3 sessions if progress is noted. There is a maximum dose per treatment and overall, however, otherwise , adverse effects of dimpling or skin atrophy might result.Other treatments such as oral Accutane and  laser therapy can also help to reduce inflammatory lesions caused by overproductive sebum.

San Juan Capistrano Physician