Whats the Best Thing to Use for Chemical Burns That Has Lefted the Skin Wrinkled?

I had chemical burns on my face and my face was burning and after like a day or two my skin started to peeling and it has lefted my skin wrinkled on my face so what can i use to get my skin back how it was?

Doctor Answers 1

Mineral oil after a peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

if your skin is burning and wrinkled acutely after a chemical burn, you should see a dermatologist but I would advise avoiding antiwrinkle cream and start with plain old mineral oil.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.