I have scars from picking my pimples, but I've stopped now. Do you have any suggestions for me? (Photo)

My face is oily but I was daily and I had these scars for a year now and I'm not happy about them It has gone to the point where I don't wanna go anywhere because of it

Acne scars

Thank you for your question.  Topical treatment with Retin A is always a great option for improving complexion.  It can take a few months to see significant improvement.  When Retin A is used with hydroquinone, it's effects can be significantly improved.  These are topical prescription medications that need to be prescribed by a board certified provider.  They have risks and benefits and the dosages should be tailored to your specific skin type.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

Acne Scars from Pimples

The best way to treat these acne scars from your pimples is through a combination of hydroquinones and chemical peels.  Strict sun avoidance is necessary to have them heal and improve.  Please consult a dermatologist with experience with darker skin and acne scars.