How do I get rid of wrinkles under my eyes at the age of 20 years old? (photos)

I have lines/wrinkles underneath my eyes, and i feel as though thy are becoming worse... I am only 20 years old. I am also a university student, and I don't have that much money to work with. What can I do to help with them going away? (Both expensive and non expensive recommendations is fine)

Eye wrinkles.

You are young and have good skin.  A little Botox can help as well as daily use of a retinol.

Cedar Park Family Physician

How do I get rid of wrinkles under my eyes at the age of 20 years old?

Thank you for your question and photographs. At your young age I would recommend starting a skin care regimen that incorporates a good retinol compound, sunblock, and eye cream.  Remember to maintain well-hydrated and get sufficient sleep at night.

Under eye wrinkles in young person

I would start of Retin A and a good eye cream with growth factors. I don't think that fillers or Botox is needed at this time. Perhaps PRP would be of benefit. Microneedling can be done as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD