Best Surgery to Balance Out Broad Shoulders

I'm 5'0 tall with very broad/wide shoulders and very small waist, I want to get either a boob job or a butt job, I don't want both just 1 or the other, I just don't know which one to get, I want something that would flatter my broad shoulder, I was thinking a bigger butt then it would create a balance in my body but bigger boobs would distract people away from my broad shoulders. When I look at the money, safety, abilty etc they both come close so I could get whichever, what would you recommend

Butt or Breasts

The answer is really whichever you want.  It is not a decision for us to make.  You need to decide what is most important to you.

Good Luck.

Butt or Breasts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Good Luck.

Surgery for broad shoulders

Although an exam and discussion are essential if you have broad shoulders and have small breasts, you  may want to consider a breast augmentation procedure.  A butt lift would not necesarily make it proportional to your shoulder width.

Surgery for broad shoulders