Why do I have these two lines that appear when I do the kissing face? (photo)

It's so annoying and non the people I know have these lines. They are two deep lines as you can see one is longer than the other and idk what that's called or what it is

Nasolabial Folds

Hi there,

The lines that you are referring to is called Nasolabial folds. These wrinkles begin to appear on the face as we age and they can be treated with dermal fillers, which fill out the creases in the skin. Dermal fillers are a great way to prevent wrinkles from progressing into deeper, more prominent wrinkles. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasolabial folds are apparent when I pucker up

These are nasolabial folds. They can be improved with filler. They won't be eliminated but improved. Keep in mind that you can't correct the problem when you are puckering because when you aren't, there could be mounds. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD