Suggestions for next step in making my acne scars more minimal? (photos)

I have had TCA done on some of my of acne scars & did see some improvement. I don't have much but they are on my cheeks & they still really bother me especially because I'm in my second year of PA school and want to work at a dermatology clinic. I was thinking about doing a punch biopsy but it seems to be controversial. Any suggestions?

Multiple minimal invasive treatments before surgery for acne scars.

This is hard to say what is the best treatment, as touching these scars is important. If they are solid- hard, then scarring underneath these areas will be hard to break down with laser or even microneedling, however if they are tethered or atrophic, a combination of laser, microneedling insulated RF and subcision and filler can help reduce the appearance. Personally I think they maybe too broad for punch excision, however I may be incorrect as a face to face consult with touch and lighting will provide the most accurate answers. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring Treatment

HI, we have found success with combining BellaFill Injections along with a dermapen/laser or Vivace procedure for treating acne scars. This is the best combination to fill in and smooth out the scarring. Good luck! 

Acne Scars and Correction

I suggest a combination of fillers and lasers with microneedling to help correct these acne scars.  Please consult an expert in acne scars.  Best, Dr. Green

A Series of Laser, Filler, Microneedling/PRP Treatments are Best for Acne Scarring

I would recommend a series of treatments including TCA cross, peels, fillers and possibly laser treatments (clear + Brilliant, aerolase etc) rather than punch biopsy.  I suggest a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Scar

Punch biopsy excision of this scar may be a good option for you. This is a larger scar and excision will likely yield a good result. 

Burton M. Sundin, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon