Wrinkles on chin. (photo)

Please tell me what treatment will work best for the line on the side of my chin that points from my chin to my ear. I also have another parallel one on my chin. Thanks

Chin wrinkle

Thank you for your question.  You actual have several options to help treat chin wrinkles.  I would recommend using a filler like Juvederm or Restylane, however, to help plump up those wrinkles and improve your appearance.  Good Luck!

Chin/Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane/Fat/Implant

fillers, botox, lasers/microneedling all do well for the chin area. I suggest seeing an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lines on Chin

Hello! Thank you for your question, and for sharing your photos. For lines such as this, I would use a filler like Juvederm Ultra Plus to lift the line up to the surface. I think that you could get a very nice result with a single syringe, which would take about 20 minutes to place, and would last for about 9 months to a year. I hope this helps, and good luck!