Wrinkles on chin. (photo)

Please tell me what treatment will work best for the line on the side of my chin that points from my chin to my ear. I also have another parallel one on my chin. Thanks

Doctor Answers 3

Chin wrinkle

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question.  You actual have several options to help treat chin wrinkles.  I would recommend using a filler like Juvederm or Restylane, however, to help plump up those wrinkles and improve your appearance.  Good Luck!

Chin/Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane/Fat/Implant

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
fillers, botox, lasers/microneedling all do well for the chin area. I suggest seeing an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

Lines on Chin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello! Thank you for your question, and for sharing your photos. For lines such as this, I would use a filler like Juvederm Ultra Plus to lift the line up to the surface. I think that you could get a very nice result with a single syringe, which would take about 20 minutes to place, and would last for about 9 months to a year. I hope this helps, and good luck!

Flora Waples, MD
Denver Physician

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.