Can my stretch marks and loose skin be fixed? If so, where in Texas can I find a doctor? (Photo)

Stretch marks and loose skin fix

This is not an easy fix. Exilis or other RF will help tighten. Stretch marks need multiple modality including Infini, PRP, microneedling to get mild improvements. Consider tummy tuck to help w all this and remove some fat too. I don't know anyone in your area. Maybe Jay Burns. 

Makeover with Tummy Tuck and VASER Hi Def Liposuction

You look like a candidate for a tummy tuck and VASER liposuction which can be done at the same time and would tighten the skin and improve the skin's appearance. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, definition, contouring and skin tightening. Don't let distance dissuade you. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction than traditional approaches. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer