How can I get rid of these butt acne scars? (Photo)

I have had butt acne for a few years now. All break outs and blemishes have gone but it has left multiple scaring and I have tried a lot of treatments.

Hyperpigmentation

It appears as though you have developed a condition know as hyperpigmentation. This is a common condition in which someone with a darker skin tone develops dark spots after an inflammatory process such as acne. We here at Advanced Dermatology can help! Treatments can range from topical lotions to chemical peels, which will gently lighten the discoloration over time.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scars on the buttocks

Acne scars on the buttocks can be treated with same way as acne scars on the face or anywhere else on the body.  I typically use the Fraxel and V-Beam laser for such scars.  If the scars are red the V-Beam is highly effective.  If the scars are deeper then the Fraxel (1550) is the laser of choice.