Rhinophyma Issue Affecting One Side of my Nose?

So I believe i have rhinophyma. i went to a dermatologist and she said i didn't, have it but i doubt she is right since she didn't look at the one side of the nose to state whether i have rhinophyma. i know many say that rhinophyma affects the whole nose,not partially, however i need to know if this one side of my nose has rhinophyma. i ask because it looks significantly bulbous, skin thickened, and deformed looking. What tests can be done to confirm rhinophyma? Also what treatments best work?

Rhinophyma diagnosis and treatments

Rhinophyma is a clinical diagnosis, no testing is needed. It presents as hard thickening of the skin on the nose. Sometimes it can affect only the tip of the nose, often the last areas of the nose to be affected by rhinophyma is the top. 

This video explains how to treat, and the diagnosis. 

All the best. Please refer to web reference. 

Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist