What would you recommend as the best treatment for removing the hyperpigmented post inflammatory dark spots? (photo)

I'm in the 40+club and still have bad a acne and dark marks on my face. What product bleaching product do you recomment to get rid of the dark spots. I have been using hydroquinnone 4% for some time now and it is not working. I so desperately want to get a bleaching cream, or some treatment that will get rid of these horrible post inflammatory hyperpigmentatated acne dark spots on my face? Any suggestions or help that I can ask my dermatologist for would be greatly appreciated.

Dark Spots from Acne

The photos from your acne are difficult to treat but I have found that the best combination of treatments are bleaching creams with 8% hydroquinones coupled with Vitamin C serum and Retin-A.  It can also best be used in conjunction with chemical peels.  It can take several months to improve your skin but it will go away.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetic dermatology for the best results.