I Had Purchased Meladerm for Age Spots on Face but It Feels Dry, Can I Put Face Cream On Afterwards?

I have dry skin and want to know can i put on my favorite face cream after applying meladerm on my face?

Meladerm is a nice skin lightening cream that relies kojic acid to inhibit melanin formation and lactic acid for a light peeling effect. You definitely want to be sure that your skin is not drying out while you are using it. Apply Meladerm first, then put your moisturizer over the top so you don't block Meladerm's ability to penetrate the skin. Also, be sure that your moisturizer is protective and does not contain any additional exfoliating agents.