Any doctor in Michigan that can help treat acne scars? (Photo)

I'm looking for a doctor in Michigan that can help treat my acne scars. I have some on my forehead that I really don't like.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Doctor Answers 2

Acne Scars and Correction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It can take a combination of fillers and lasers such as Fraxel or eMatrix to correct these acne scars.  Please consult a specialist.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Acne scarring requires a combination of treatments.  Please see an expert for options.  There are many types of scars and different treatments to help each type.  Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.