Any doctor in Michigan that can help treat acne scars? (Photo)

I'm looking for a doctor in Michigan that can help treat my acne scars. I have some on my forehead that I really don't like.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring requires a combination of treatments.  Please see an expert for options.  There are many types of scars and different treatments to help each type.  Dr. Emer.

Acne Scars and Correction

It can take a combination of fillers and lasers such as Fraxel or eMatrix to correct these acne scars.  Please consult a specialist.  Best, Dr. Green