How to remove my stretch marks?

Well I'm 19 female an I want to loose weight but I'm scared because I hav lots of stretch marks. I have stretch marks o my arms, belly, thighs, shoulder, back of my legs, waist. So I want to know if I loose weight rapidly if they will increase

Stretch Mark Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch mark treatments. A series of microneedling treatments with the use of a growth factor can help improve the appearance of stretch marks. Microneedling is safe for all skin types and there is no risk for pigmentation changes, although weight lose can make stretch marks more visible. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps. 

Stretch mark treatments in Los Angeles

Stretch marks can be improved with laser therapy using our Hidef Stretch Mark Protocol in our office. Weight loss can sometimes make stretch marks more visible. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS