What is the best procedure for my weight loss if not by exercise? (photos)

I am 21 Years of age and I gained some weight. Height 5''7; Weight 200lb Recently decided to change my lifestyle and I want to loose the weight. I know i can loose it by exercising and I will. But if the possibility is given I can do liposuction as well. What procedure would be best for me? also what will happen after I loose the weight surgery or not with my stretch marks? They are red/pink only on the abdomen and arm pit area.

Smartlipo and weight loss.

Smartlipo is ideal to remove the weight loss resistant fat on your love handles.  You can use it as a jumpstart to also deal with your diet to lose the rest of the weight.

Cedar Park Family Physician

Keep your options open...

Thank you for your inquiry and photos!

Unfortunately, weight loss can be frustrating at times. There are times in which you take a step forward by loosing weight and then quickly fall off track and gain back the weight.  This is due to the many factors such as hormonal imbalances, unhealthy eating habits, and hereditary obesity that may contribute to weight gain/loss. While there isn't an absolute truth or universal rule to weight loss, there are still solutions. Procedures like vaser liposculpture are widely used but are recommended for those who have reached a healthy weight range. Weight loss procedures like the gastric balloon or the LapBand which encourage healthy portion control and decrease in appetite, may also be a great option for you.  I hope this answers your questions! 

Dr. Results

Lipo is not a weight loss strategy and will not give lasting results if you keep gaining weight

You can view lipo as booster into a new lifestyle or as something to do as a finishing touch once you embrace a new lifestyle. However, lipo will not fix weight gain and weight management issues. I have had many patients who look just like you and of various ages who have been able to drop the weight in a matter of weeks with medically supervised intense dieting and then either had lipo or haven't needed it. Stretch marks won't go away with lipo, but they won't worsen either.