Please advise a treament for my oily face. I'm only 15 years old. I have a lot of pimples and I don't know what to do. (Photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Facial acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You should see a Dermatologist. There is no need for you to suffer with your acne. We have many treatments available to you to fit all budgets. It will take some time and some medications that are oral and topical but you should be able to get good results. Remember to be patient. It takes  a few months for the medications to work and sometimes we need to change things to get the correct program for you.
don't give up and good luck to you.

Houston Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Face, Oiliness, and Acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest seeking the advice of a dermatologist.  This is very easy to get under control but will require some topical and/or oral treatments and possibly some visits to the aesthetitian for extractions and peels.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.