How many days after photofacial can I have waxing done?

Photo Facial

Thank you for your question in regards to photo facials. It would be best to wait a minimum of two weeks, making sure you are completely healed before a waxing treatment. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Thank you for your question. The general rule is to wait for the redness and peeling to subside. This time may vary depending on the treatment. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeons office for further treatment information.

Photofacials and waxing

Hello. I usually recommend waiting 2 weeks after having an IPL and doing any other facial treatments, including waxing.If you then need another IPL, you may need to wait 2-4 weeks, before proceeding with futher photofacials.

Gail Nield, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist