Can my acne scar be cured? (Photo)

I had this scars for about 8 years now. I did seek help from 2 dermatologist about 4 years ago. One gave me creams, pile and silicon gel sheet, and the other doctor gave me face wash and injection. The scar was big and very red before. After seeking help from some dermatologist, it got smaller and reduced in redness. However, it still gets more red than usual sometimes. I gave up on the dermatologist as no further result was shown 4 years ago.

Red Acne Scar

I would suggest a combination of eMatrix, V-Beam, and cortisone injections to help heal this scar.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

you need a formal evaluation to determine the best combination approach.  you can get improvements but "cure" is rare.  I suggest seeing a laser and scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.