What can I use to take away marks from under my chin? (Photo)

I started to get hair under my chin I wax and tweezers to pull out the remaining hair and it leaves these black marks that looks terrible can u please help me.

Treating dark acne scars with Melapads

I would suggest a combination of light chemical peels, Melapads daily, and Yag laser to help reduce the pigmentation on your skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

PIH from Plucking hairs and picking skin

I would suggest laser hair to remove the hairs so that you no longer pick.  Followed by chemical peels with a classic pigment protocol complete with Retin-A and bleaching creams.  Please consult an expert in peels.  Best, Dr. Green

PIH from hair picking/plucking

You need to stop plucking. Hair would look better than this. I would get laser hair removal with a 1064 laser. Also start of hydroquinone and Retin A. Chemical peels might also be needed. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD