What can i do about these ice pick scars/waves of skin/wrinkles on my forehead? Please help! (photos)

What can i do about this? / Help it get better? As you can see on the photos,i got deep, like vertical pits of skin on my forehead and small icepick scars in the middle sections of the lines. I have one big line that goes across my forehead in a line and then a smaller one below it.its like i got more skin than what is needed on my forehead. When i tilt my head downwards i can feel the pressure and weight from the skin onto my eyebrows like it's sagging down, like it's not fully stretched out.

Ematrix RF for scars

I would use a combination of ematrix RF, fractional lasers, sublation, subcision, TCA Cross, and fillers to improve your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

​What do you do with ice pick or rolling boxcar scars in the forehead how do you treat this.

Yes your acne has caused scarring in the sense that has led to atrophic tissue loss as well as more like boxcar scars instead of ice pick scars. The way I would treat this would be to basically treat the whole forehead as a volume loss and consider fillers throughout the whole area or some volumizing of this whole area including maybe subcision. And I would consider laser resurfacing in a special way to treat those boxcar scars. We approach acne scars with a multi-layered approach

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deep forehead groove

The groove can be corrected using filler. I use cannulas for this. An HA filler is good for this. TCA Cross is used for ice pick scarring. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD