What do I do to get skin grafted for an old facial burn? (photo)

I have been about 40% of my body as an newborn,now I'm in my 30's I spend an lit of money that I don't have in makeup that doesn't conceal the scar but it doesn't look as bad as he actual scar,i need to know what should I do?Have an skin graft or get skin removed from some place else to p place it where the scar is?

Doctor Answers 2

Fractional lasers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would begin with IIT, Plato's Scar Serum, and fractional lasers to help even out your scar and make it better. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Lasers, microneedling/PRP And fillers can sometimes help.  You will need a formal consultation to determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.