What do I do to get skin grafted for an old facial burn? (photo)

I have been about 40% of my body as an newborn,now I'm in my 30's I spend an lit of money that I don't have in makeup that doesn't conceal the scar but it doesn't look as bad as he actual scar,i need to know what should I do?Have an skin graft or get skin removed from some place else to p place it where the scar is?

Fractional lasers

I would begin with IIT, Plato's Scar Serum, and fractional lasers to help even out your scar and make it better. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD

Lasers, microneedling/PRP And fillers can sometimes help.  You will need a formal consultation to determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.