Scar revision recommendations? (Photo)

It has been 10 months since my tummy tuck and breast lift surgery and the scars looked great in the beginning and over time they are widening and darkening. At times the areas where the hypertrophic scars are they are sore and itches. The area where the drain was for the tummy tuck Burns from time to time. My surgeons only recommendation was scar revision under general anesthesia but I am trying to avoid that at all costs. I made him aware of my history of scarring to try avoiding this issue.

Breast surgery keloids

I would suggest treating your keloids with Plato's Scar Serum, IIT, and lasers to reduce pigmentation and keloids. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles