Is there any treatment or procedure to change my type of hair? From "asian hair"/ "porcupine hair" to flat or wavy controllable?

(Im a man) Everytime I come out of the shower or if I start to sweat, my hair sticks out and it looks horrible. I've seen in the internet that some people call it Asian hair or porcupine hair. I always wear a hat, and sometimes if I take it off, my hair looks flat just the way I wish it would look. Using gel or wax before I use the hat to press it down, doesnt work. I want to know if there's a way to change it from this type to wavy or just like normal caucasian hair.

No doctor answers yet