Something like a wrinkle next to my mouth, can it be removed? (Photos)

Hi, I am a 19 yo female and for the past couple of months I a started to notice this thing like a wrinkle next to my mouth. It's becoming more and more apparent as the days pass and it's really effecting my face and make the right side of my face look older. It wasn't there before and I am wondering if it can be removed somehow?

Wrinkle near the mouth

Hi Dede009,
Based from the photos, the wrinkle seems to be caused by the muscle that pulls when you smile. Filler may make it less conspicuous, but it can never be fully corrected without affecting your smile pattern.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon