Keloid scarring results?

Hi everyone i suffer from keloid scarring on my back and chest. i have went to see the dermatologist, and i gave me steroid injections , however the redness of the keloid is still there and all scars have a dent also one of the keloids came back is there a treament i could get to reduce the dent or redness such as derma roller

Doctor Answers 3

Fat grafting and lasers after keloid treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Use Plato's Scar serum followed by fractional lasers to improve texture and skin tone. Some patients require fat grafting to improve contour. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Keloids/Scar -- Fraxel, 5fu/steroids, pulsed dye/vbeam/yellow laser, microneedling/PRP, surgical removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Keloids are difficult to treat.  Injections, lasers, and surgery and be used to improve scars.  I suggest a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Keloids and lasers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Redness can be treated with a vascular laser such as a PULSE DYE laser. You may require a few treatments. This laser often can stimulate normal collagen to reduce the dent. Failing that, fillers or fat transfer can correct the dent. Most often dents self correct unless there is fat atrophy. Don't use a skin roller, it may cause your keloid to come back. All the best,Dr  Davin Lim 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.