Are these lines permanent and how can I fix them without fillers? If I have to get fillers are Fat injections best? (Photos)

I believe these are Denie Morgan lines from allergies, which have gotten worse over the last years. I'm trying to get my allergies in control but I'm worried these lines are permanent and wonder if I can get rid of the creases without fillers or fat injections? One photo of me is straight on while the other is when I tilt my head up at an angle.

Lines close to eye

The lines are faint and too close to the eye for fillers, at least that is how they appear on the photos .  Perhaps a laser treatment or skin resurfacing would be more beneficial.  Hope this helps,Yazdani, MD

Allergies / Damage / Scars / Dark Circles and Eye Fine Lines -- Fillers, Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Botox/Dysport/Xeomin

need to be evaluated in person to determine the cause and choose a
helpful therapy. Combination approach will be beneficial.  Please see an expert.