She created waves down my inner thighs.

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help me. I m 3rd generation from a well known doctors background. PLEASE SOMEONE SHE HIT MY PRIMARY INNER THIGH.. Please can I build this and fill it in.. I M A dancer, an athlete, a surfer! My career rests on this. Other than surgery can I please fix this with WEIGHTS!!! I was all real & natural! The real thing. The Marilyn Monroe body! I have what hollywood wants. I guess this lady.. Wants me to undergo surgery. WEIGHTS? 24/7?

Cellulite removall

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

She created waves down my inner thighs.

There are several ways to address cellulite depending upon depth of cellulite, location, elasticity of overall skin envelope, and subcutaneous fat layer.

Beverly Hills, CA

Options for cellulite

There are so many new options for cellulite correction for the hips and gluts. Post photos to determine the best feasible option. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

She created waves down my inner thighs.

If you have post-liposuction contour irregularities, they are usually able to be improved. Please post images and tell us more.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Inner Thigh Issues

I suggest posting photos and giving more information about what was performed and what the issue is.  A formal consultation is needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.