What is the best course of action to best reduce the appearance of cellulite on my thighs? (Photo)

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Best course of action

Cellfina is a great non surgical device we have used to treat cellulite in the buttocks and thighs. Best bet is to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area experienced with this technology. You can be examined to see if Cellfina is right for you and if not, discuss other options for treatment.

Cellulite Treatment that works

It is hard to tell if what you are looking at is the "hail damage" as one of my patients calls it, or if what you are unhappy about is laxity of the skin.  The only thing that will help with laxity is taking the skin out, which is a big surgery with lots of scars.  The dimples WILL be made better by treatment with Cellfina which is a FDA approved treatment under local anesthesia, using minimally invasive needles to cut the bands and making the cellulite better.  Find a plastic surgeon that has this treatment and has been using it for some time to make an appointment with in your area.  Or if you cant find one in your area, we frequently have patients fly in and out on the same day or two.  But find someone that has been doing this for a year or so.

Dan Mills, MD

Cellfina

The lighting in the photo makes it very difficult to guide you.  Find someone in your area for a consult. When I perform a Celfina consult I use light that can be angled at the area to allow you to better see areas with dimples better.

Cellfina

It would be best for you to seek an in person consultation.  Cellfina is an FDA treatment for cellulite that is long lasting and gets to the root of the problem by cutting the bands that holds the skin down causing the dimples.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Best option for cellulite

Your best option is to consider a lift which is done via a lateral thigh and buttocks lift. This will result in improvement in your buttocks contour as well as your cellulite.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

I have done many body contouring procedures and would recommend Cellfina as it is the longest lasting FDA cleared treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite for up to 2 years. It has a very high patient satisfaction rate and results can be seen in as little as a few days. It targets the structural cause of cellulite by treating the cellulite causing bands. I would recommend a consultation to determine your candidacy.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon