What type of scars would you call these? (photos)

And what will be the best way to treat them?

Doctor Answers 2

Identifying Acne Scars Treatment--Lasers, Microneedling/prp, subscision, Fillers

These look like rolling scars.  Acne scars require a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers to get improvement. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer 

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

Acne scars

These appear to be rolling and boxcar scars. I would treat with the Infini for this. If there remains depressed acne scars, I would then fill with Bellafill. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.