What are the risk associated with fat injection on nostril?

My right nostril has an atrophic scar mainly in the inner corner towards the edge of the nostril. It resides mainly on the natural nostil line. The depth of indentation and volume loss creates a deeper contour on my nostril. Will fat transfer last permanently on the nostril area? Is there greater complications injecting fat in the nostril? Do fat cells spread evenly? I've read on rhinoplasty questions that it is not great to have fat injected in the nose and instead to use cartilage grafts.

Fat vs. Restylane for nose atrophy

I would massage the area with Plato's Scar serum to soften the scar tissue, followed by injection of Restylane to the area as an alternative to fat. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles