How do I get rid of acne scars on face?

I have brown skin but it's not dark or too light, I get lots of acne on my cheeks forehead and chin and have very dark scars that are almost black and very noticeable even through make up is there any solutions

Acne scars- video shows how

Firstly you must control your acne. This is the number one priority, or more scars will develop. Once under control you have options including lasers such as Pico to help with brown marks (and scars). Video explains. 
All the bestDr Davin LimBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Please post photos for further evaluation. A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne scars

You will likely need combination treatment of lightening agents, chemical peels, and skin resurfacing treatments. Good luck. Best, Dr H

Sanaz Harirchian, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon