Is this dip under my eye an arcus deformity and how can I permanently fix it? (Photo)

I've always found this dip I have at the top of both my cheeks unpleasant, it's genetic as I've always had them and my father too. I am 25 years old. What procedures would give the best results and how are they performed?

No doctor answers yet