How can I get rid of these? (Photo)

I have these bumps on my face and I cant get rid of them.

Doctor Answers 1

Improving acne

I would see a physician to improve this. This is acne and requires prescription topical medication, possible peels, possibly lasers. A dermatologist is the best doctor for this.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.