What do I do about my back acne scars? (Photo)

My acne wasn't so severe as in deep but I did get a lot of break out

Back acne scars

The photo is not good for seeing the scars. In general, I treat acne scars with the Infini and deeper ones with Bellafill. See my link about treating acne scars.

Back Acne Scars

A combination of chemical peels, bleaching agents, and eMatrix would be best to treat these scars.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scars

There are a variety of lasers that can be use to improve acne scarring involving the face and body.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Back acne? ?

In my opinion, it is difficult for me to categorize the type of scars that you have on your back based upon your photo. Would it be possible for you to send another photo that is greater magnification? Back acne is treated, as all other acne scars, by their type. If the acne is new and scars are not depressed, then chemical peeling and fractionated laser will be helpful. Once the scars are depressed, a different treatment regimen is necessary. The main difference in treating acne of the back is that the skin is thicker. This makes it more difficult to raise depressed scars. You should be seen by an acne scar expert  who will be able to define your scars and treat accordingly. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon