My face pimples are only on cheeks & my full face is full of red pimples. I'm worried, what should I do?

Doctor Answers 1

Acne on face treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This should be treated by a dermatologist. I usually treat with Retin A, chemical peels and sometimes lasers. It is a slow process but you can get relief. 

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.