I have pock marks on my face since 2011. What kind of treatment is suitable for me. I am having oily skin type. (photo)

Pock marks

These should be excised under local anesthesia and closed with a fine suture by an experienced plastic surgeon.

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Pock marks and acne pits. Englewood Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, you have a large depressed bound down atrophic scar on your left cheek. In addition, you have multiple acne pits. The treatment for these type of pits includes TCA cross, micro needling, ablative and non-ablative lasers. The bound down scar needs to have the tethers released. A combination of subcision with Infini or fillers would be helpful.
You should see an acne scar expert. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Pock marks on Face NYC

When you have isolated pock marks you should consider injections into the scar such as Restylane and Bellafill.  You may also benefit from eMatrix to help the overall skin and scar tissue as well.  Please consult an expert with scar treatments for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green