My face broke out with little red spots. (photos)

I am a 20 year old female and recently my face broke out in these little red spots in one area on my cheek suddenly, i've never experienced anything like this and i don't think it's an allergic reaction as i have not changed any of the products i use or come in contact with any new substance. When they first appeared they were irritated and hurt quite a bit, now there is no pain but they are not going away. Anyone know what could this be?

Acne

This will definetley need a good assessment by a dermatologist for correct diagnosis and management.

I recommend Dr Ines Verner who is very competent.

London Dermatologist

Acne May Start In A Person's Twenties Or Even Later

While infection is a possibility, the appearance of the lesions in the photos suggests acne, a condition, which not only affects teenagers, but may even start for the first time in a person's twenties or thirties (particularly in women) or even later in life. And If it is predominant on one side only, as might be the case here, there may be some contributing mechanical component that is at play, such preferentially sleeping on that side or favoring resting that cheek in your hand. You would do well to seek consultation with a board certified dermatologist to receive appropriate diagnosis and treatment and to reduce the chance of prolonged discoloration or permanent scarring .You can ask your family doctor for a referral or if you prefer or you can contact my private clinic in Raanana for an appointment. B'hatzlacha!

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Facial rash

I would discuss this with a dermatologist. It could be an infection that needs antibiotics. It may also represent acne, which can be treated as well. Don't pick the area.

Steven F. Weiner, MD