Is this ice pick scar and how can I remove these holes?

I used so much of creams and everything bt still there is no result one of the dermatologist in Indore told me that there is no treatment for this. I m so much worried about that. Plz give me some suggestions to get rid of the holes of scars

Ice pick acne scar treatment

I would recommend a combination approach. A combination of acne surgery (punch incision with subcision release of deeper attachments) combined with laser resurfacing with fractional laser. Every case is unique and I will recommend a formal in-person clinic evaluation before arriving at a definite treatment plan

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I've been able to eliminate quite deep ice pick scars in my patients by using a combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, fillers Like Bellafill, subcision and the Eclipse Micropen. I suggest you see an expert for consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Ice pick scarring treatment

With no pics, the advice is not as good. TCA cross is usually used for ice pick scarring. Infini will make these less deep. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Ice pick scars and treatments

A photo will be helpful. Ice pick scar can be removed with TCA CROSS, or with punch excision techniques. Please consult a dermatologist or plastics for a detailed examination and discussion on revising scars. All the best,Dr Davin Lim. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist