What Should I Do to Get an Hourglass Figure?

I already have a 44dd n i want a smaller size bra not cup size... i weigh just under 270 and im 68inches i have no ass and cellulite everywhere and stretchmarks i used to be very tiny till i hit puberty i want to look proportionate and not be disgusted with looking in the mirror i love my face so i dont think anything has to be done with that..... with a limit of 12k what would u do or can do to make me feel incrediable again

Hourglass Figure and Obesity

At 270 pounds and 68 inches you have a BMI over 41 which classifies you as morbidly obese. At this point Cosmetic Body contouring surgery is ill advised at best. You would be best served by a Bariatric weight loss operation which will help you lose close to 100 pounds. Once you lose the excess weight, a good Plastic surgeon can easily help you achieve BOTH a flat tummy and an hourglass figure. 

Please, take care of yourself. You'll be glad you did.

Hourglass Figure and Obesity

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}