I have mild ice pick scars from acne. I was wondering what would be good treatments for me? (photos)

Ice pick scars, and TCA CROSS

Correct identification of your scar type, and your skin type is the key. In your case, I would advice TCA CROSS, followed by INfini RF, then focal dermal fillers as you have several atrophic scars. 

A multi-treatment approach is best- video tells it all. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Ice Pick Scars and Laser Treatments NYC

A combination of treatments will be necessary to help you with your scars. Fillers such as Restylane or Sculptra or Bellafill will help with the deep scars.  eMatrix and Fraxel can both help with the acne scars.  Please consult an expert for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green