Acne scar type and solution. (Photo)

I am an Indian,27 yrs old,moved to Germany.I've had acne problems for 12 years.I've started developing scars since the past year which gave a skin complex.I have tried and found that dairy is one of the causes for acne, which I have reduced.I don't know if weather has a role. I used 1.5mm derma stamp for about 3 times in the past 4 months but don't see improvement. I don't mind the time but would like to have a permanent solution and going back to having a better skin where scars are invisible.

Treat acne - once in remission, revise scars

See a medical dermatologist for your acne, once it is in remission you have a multitude of treatments that can help reduce acne scaring. 

See web reference as a guide. 

Additionally dairy has been proven to worsen acne in some patients, so you are spot on with that one!

All the best
Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scars and Best Treatment NYC

I am sorry for your struggle with acne.  I would definitely look into Accutane therapy since it is one of the best cures for acne.  After your acne is under control you should look into lasers for your scars such as eMatrix.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green