What's the best, effective method to remove freckles on medium-light, Asian skin? IPL? laser? (photos)

I'm a 24 years old Asian girl with small, brown (some dark brown) freckles on my nose, upper cheeks, and lips as well as slight uneven skin tone thought out the face. I also have sensitive skin.

​We Use the PicoSure FOCUS to Remove Freckles

We use the PicoSure Laser with the FOCUS lens array everyday treating pigment (like freckles), fine lines and wrinkles.  It is safe for all skin types.  We warn our patients that their skin may be come blotchy and pigment may appear darker for the next 3-5 days, although in rare cases it may last up to 2 weeks. 

The PicoFOCUS gently delivers bursts of energy deep in the dermis without causing harm to the overlaying skin.  The pulses work to break up pigment and stimulates new collagen and elastin production.  Your body’s own healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and ramps up skin turnover.  Some pigment will actually travel to the surface making it initially appear darker.  We normally recommend a series of 4 treatments; 1 every 4 weeks.  Do not be concerned if your pigment goes away and then comes back within days to weeks; pigment is usually multiple layers deep and clears layer by layer.

We recommend finding an experienced physician in your area.  Treatment prices vary by market.

Fort Worth Physician

Asian Skin Type -- Venus Viva, IPL, Fraxel Dual/Clear + Brilliant, Intensif, Microneedling/PRP, Skin Care

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in combination therapy.  It will likely requires a series of treatments for improved outcomes.  Best, Dr. Emer.