What is the best treatment for acne scars? (Photo)

I did 5 sessions of infinite radiofrequency and two sessions of laser fraxel. And as you can see from the photo, the scars and texture of the skin are still in bad condition, my face is a construction site, Your different approach interests me a little, what are opportunities for improved skin condition and scars to have a smooth skin? thanks

The right acne scar combination--fillers with lasers, microneedling/prp, TCA Cross

It can take a series of treatments to get improvement with acne scarring. I recommend a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, TCA cross, punch excision and fillers. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Target the scar type and not just the device

As Dr Emer rightly points out, it is targeting the scar type that will give you the best results. In your case, you will benefit from TCA CROSS, RF microneeedling and PRP as well as subcision with filler. 6-8 sessions over 8 months. Video explains the logic behind acne scar revision at a Specialist level. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Laser treatment for scars

Thank you for your question! Treating acne scars is a long process, but I think that you are on the the right track with your fraxel treatments. Picosure laser is another treatment option to the fraxel laser, as a non-ablative treatment that is safe for all skin types. By completing an additional 4-6 treatments of fraxel or non-ablative laser you will continue to see improvement in texture. Keep in mind you may never be able to reach your pre-acne skin texture, but continuing laser treatments will continue to give improvements. Good luck!

Residual scars after laser and Infini

I would treat with Bellafill. You have some volume loss as well that needs addressing. Deep scars need filler and can't always be resolved with laser/Infini. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD