Is there anyway to get rid of the cellulite on my thighs? (photos)

Hi, My name is Debby, As you can see, I have stage 3 cellulite. I can see the cellulite when I am standing up, and when I am laying/sitting down. Is there anyway to get rid of the cellulite on my thigh?

Getting rid of cellulite

Obtain a consultation with a  board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in Cellfina. It is the best treatment on the market today for cellulite with patient satisfaction rates in excess of 90% three years after treatment.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Your case is advanced and, pending physical examination, you might also need additional procedures. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your good question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Severe cellulite

Cellulaze may be a good option for you for partial improvement given the severity of your cellulite. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Consider Cellulaze to treat your cellulite

Cellulaze offers the chance to have a long term, if not permanent improvement of your cellulite with one treatment.  Although this treatment is somewhat expensive and would likely be done under general anesthesia for the amount of cellulite you have, isn't doing something once that works better than repeating a treatment that doesn't work over and over? Noninvasive treatments for cellulite need to be repeated many times, and even when they seem to work a bit, the effect doesn't seem to last.

Non-Surgical Options for Cellulite Reduction

Hello Susan,

The effective options for cellulite reduction are limited but the best results I have observed for women and men of all ages and cellulite severity is LPG Endermologie. Endermologie is a non-surgical means of massaging and breaking down the bonds of toxins trapped in the subcutaneous fat through out your body with a suction based hand piece that follows the lymphatic drainage system. You will notice a mild but noticeable movement forward with each treatment but increased water consumption and a healthy lifestyle needs to be in conjuction with sessions. Endermologie sessions are typically booked twice a week with ten sessions suggested for best results. A consultation with an expereinced medical aesthetician will detrimine if this type of treatment is right for you.

Mansour Bendago, FRCSC

Cellulaze to diminish cellulite

Thank you for posting a photo. I recommend you learn about Cellulaze, this minimally invasive procedure will smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. Consult with your surgeon to decide if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD